SETRPC 47th Annual Meeting
The South East Texas Regional Planning Commission (SETRPC) hosted its 47th Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers on Thursday, January 17, 2019, at 6:30 pm. The Annual Meeting was held at the City of Beaumont Event Centre, 700 Crockett Street, Beaumont, Texas.
The SETRPC is a voluntary association of local governments established in June 1970 that includes Hardin, Jefferson and Orange Counties. SETRPC promotes intergovernmental cooperation and coordination, and provides a forum for the discussion and study of area issues.
Meeting highlights included the installation of SETRPC Officers for 2019 as follows:
- Commissioner John Gothia, Orange County, President
- Mayor Rebecca “Becky” Ford, City of Bevil Oaks, 1st Vice-President
- Councilmember Kirk Roccaforte, City of Bridge City, 3rd Vice-President
- Commissioner Michael “Shane” Sinegal, Jefferson County, Treasurer
- Judge Wayne McDaniel, Hardin County, Secretary
Mayor Pro Tem Mary Adams, City of Kountze, will be installed as 2nd Vice-President at the SETRPC’s first Executive Committee meeting of the year, which is scheduled for Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
For additional information, please contact Shanna Burke, Executive Director, at 409.899.8444 x. 7516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.