Criminal Justice Division Mandatory Grant Application Workshop
SETRPC will be hosting a mandatory Criminal Justice Division (CJD) Grant Application Workshop with two opportunities to attend. This is open to any agency planning on applying for FY2024 Criminal Justice Division grant program. Attendance is required for any agency planning on submitting a grant application(s) for:
- Criminal Justice Program (JAG)
- General Victim Assistance Grant Program (VOCA)
- Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention Program (JJDP)
- Regional Law Enforcement Training Academy Grant Program
- Residential and Community-Based Services for Victims of Commercial Sexual Exploitation
- Sexual Assault Forensic Exam (SAFE)-Ready Facilities Program (SAFE Ready)
- Specialized Advocacy for Commercially Sexually Exploited Youth (CSEY)
- Violence Against Women Justice and Training Program (VAWA)
The dates for the workshops are Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 10:00am and Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 2:00pm. Both workshops will be held at the South East Texas Regional Planning Commission located at 2210 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont.
These workshops repeat. An agency is only required to attend one workshop. If you are unable to attend either workshop but plan to apply for a grant, please contact Kaylan Arendale, email@example.com, or (409) 924-7513 so other arrangements can be made. Please contact us with any questions regarding the Criminal Justice Division grant program.