Public Hearings for CDBG Mitigation Method of Distribution
The South East Texas Regional Planning Commission (SETRPC) is seeking input for community mitigation needs related to mitigating the effects of future disasters, as it prepares to develop a Method of Distribution (MOD) for $61,216,000 or $142,878,000 in Community Development Block Grant Regional Mitigation Program Funds (CDBG-MIT). For more information, please click on the notices below:
The first meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 16, 2022, at 1:30 pm.
The second meeting will be held on Thursday, February 24, 2022, at 6:30 pm.
- Meeting Agenda
- MOD Presentation
- Instructions for the Virtual MOD Public Planning Meeting
- First Meeting (2/16/22) Recording
- Second Meeting (2/24/22) Recording
The Meeting May Be Accessed:
- In-person at the SETRPC Mayor Homer E. Nagel Room, 2210 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX 77703
- Virtually through Microsoft Teams via your computer, tablet, or smartphone by clicking the Microsoft Teams link below.
Click here to join the meeting
How To Make A Comment
For the virtual public meeting with in-person option, the public may provide comments in the following ways listed below.
- Online: Add your comment via our online form
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (409) 347-0138
- Mail: CDBG-MIT Comments
2210 Eastex Freeway
Beaumont, TX 77703
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS.
If we do not have your contact information, we will be unable to respond.
The comments made (or submitted) from 2/14/2022 – 3/1/2022 will be included in the official public meeting record and will be submitted to the State of Texas when the preliminary MOD is submitted.